We have opportunities for college students to intern with us year-round! Previous SFA interns have made an impact on the business and left with real-world samples to put in their portfolios. Some have gone on to graduate school, while others have found work in their field of interest.
So whether you are looking to gain experience to put on your resume, or need it for school credit, apply with us today! Send your resume to our General Manager, Amanda, at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNSHIP: We are looking for interns that have either a communications/media background, graphic design background, sports management, and/or administrative background. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
OUTLINE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the company’s social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Support in adding content/updating the company’s website (SquareSpace) - html knowledge helpful, but not necessary
- Research and facilitate in writing for the company blog
- Assist in developing flyers, brochures, mailers, and other graphics for sales/marketing purposes
- Work closely with team members to brainstorm and implement marketing strategies, promotional ideas, events to promote, other ways to get our name and the sport to the public, etc.
- Assist in taking and editing photos/videos of classes, tournaments, events; and creating video clips, photo slideshows, etc.
- Aid in light office duties: answering the phone, making copies, scanning documents, filing, data entry, etc.
- GPA: At least a 2.5
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
- Having a computer and access to graphic design and layout software is preferred but not required
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Should have excellent time management skills
** THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP. STUDENTS MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR SCHOOL CREDIT**
*Interns will be able to take fencing classes for free during the time of their internship*
We are looking for students ( sophomore, junior or senior ) who attend local colleges.